All purchases at ThemeVale.com are covered buy our “Money Back Guarantee Policy.” If you’re not satisfied with your Bigcommerce Templates and/ or Add-ons / Plugins / Extensions, we will try our very best to help you as much as possible
In case our templates or add-ons get any issue that we cannot help, we will refund the full price you paid immediately.
Why a refund may not be given
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You ask for goodwill, or
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed / discontinue (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
- Refund is not applicable on Customize Service (such as custom development works, installation service, consulting works and any order services we provide)
- Refund is equal the order total minus the discount (if any)
A refund may be given
1. Product Not-As-Described
Such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 07 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
2. Major Defects
Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Department. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours (exclude Sartuday and Sunday). Please note that our technicians can request temporary access to your server in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
3. Item support extension not used
If you purchase an item support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing item support expires, we will provide you with a refund of that item support extension.
4. Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 15 days from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for refund. You will be required to provide the author of that item your purchase code in order for the author to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 15 days is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.